1. It provides the body with the energy it needs.
2. Chin-chin contains Vitamin B3 which is important for healthy eyes.
3. It also boosts the immediate energy of the body.
4. Consumption of chin-chin contains vitamin D which is needed for the absorption of calcium.
5. Chin-chin plays an important role in blood clotting.
6. Lastly, It’s rich in carbohydrates.
Although it is one of the most Nigerian snacks that can be served as a dessert. So continue to eat chin-chin because it's actually good for you.