Addide Reward Terms & Conditions
How do I collect points?
Collect points on almost everything** you buy at any Addide using your Reward Card. You get 2 points for every N100 you spend at any of our stores. A point is worth N1! Just remember to have your reward card scanned by the cashier each time you make a purchase.
How can I spend my vouchers?
You can spend your Reward Card vouchers in-store at your local Addide store where you obtained your card. Simply print them out, and present them to the cashier. Their value would be taken off your shoping bill. But you must spend them wthin their validity period, once they expire, they're gone!
What else has Reward Card got to offer?
Customised mailings- We'll send you email from time to time with information about in-store promotions for products we think you might like. Besides, you may also qualify for end of year gifts coupons.
**Sorry points are not awarded on tobacco or tobacco related products, lottery, airtime recharge, in-stores concessions, etc. Other products may also excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Addide. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the scheme.
Reward Card Terms
The Reward Card Terms & Conditions are listed below. If you have any questions about these Reward Card Terms & Conditions please contact our Customer Care.
If you need any help understanding any part of this Terms and conditions, please call 08024335002.
- The Reward Card account, card, coupons, vouchers and points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Addide which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
- All members of the scheme must be resident in Nigeria and aged 18 years or over.
- Members are only entitled to one Reward Card account each. Addide reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- Members must register their personal details and keep Addide informed of any changes. Addide cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details. Accounts with out of date details that have not been updated for one year will be removed and any points or vouchers forfeited.
- The Reward Card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
- Reward Card, coupons and vouchers remain the responsibility of the Reward Card member, as do any security details relating to the account. Addide cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
- Addide may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Reward Card accounts, cards, coupons, vouchers and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
- any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
- any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme;
- any behaviour relating to Reward Card or the Addide that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- Reward Card can only be used for purchases from Addide and promotional partners who are part of the scheme.
- The scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Reward Card cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
- Reward Card accounts, cards, coupons, points and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points or vouchers already accrued or issued.
- Members who do not collect any points for one year will be removed from the scheme and will need to reapply for new membership should they wish to rejoin.
Members must present their Reward Card at the checkout in order to collect points for a transaction in store. Points may only be claimed for up to two receipts per day.
- To be awarded points, members must spend above a certain amount on qualifying products in a single transaction. The amount of points awarded may change and will vary depending on the products bought and the amount spent. Full details of how points are awarded can be found at the end of this subsection.
- Where points can be collected with partners further terms and conditions may apply.
- Points will not be awarded for non-qualifying products, including tobacco or tobacco related products, lottery, stamps, prescription medicines. Other products may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Addide.
- Members can earn a maximum of 30,000 points in any one collection period.
- Addide may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer behaviour or personal use may be considered as abuse of the scheme.
- Addide is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
- Points awarded at the time of the transaction or vouchers already issued may be removed or cancelled if Addide determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
- Points have no value until converted into vouchers at the end of the collection period. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one naira.
- Addide is under no obligation to award Reward Card points for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
- Reward Card vouchers will be sent to members who have accumulated a combined total above the qualifying threshold by the end of each collection period. The current qualifying threshold is 500 points.
The value of Reward Card vouchers given by Addide will be based on the number of points that a member has collected by the end of the last day of a collection period. Collection periods may vary.
- Points that cannot be converted into Reward Card vouchers because they are below the qualifying threshold or points that remain following conversion will be 'carried forward' as the starting balance(s) for the next collection period. 'Carried forward' points will expire after three months if the account has not been used within this period.
- Reward Card vouchers are valid for two weeks from date of issue and are accompanied by an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued. Vouchers that are lost or mislaid may be reissued with the original expiry date, providing they have not previously been redeemed. Additional terms and conditions may be found on the back of the vouchers.
The promoter of Addide Reward Card is Addide Limited, 16/18 Dahomey Street, Off Shogbamu Street, Bariga, Lagos. P. O Box 3033, Yaba, Lagos.
- These terms and conditions are correct as of March 2011 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria, and any disputes will be decided only by the Nigerian courts. Addide reserves the right to change these, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the scheme following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
- Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions in store may not reflect the most recent changes. These are the most up to date terms and conditions.